State Employees’ Credit Union was founded in June 4, 1937. It started with only 17 members and now it grows with different branches and more than 1 million members. The financial institution runs for the purpose of giving benefits to the members. You can read more info here at crediunionfornc.org. Here are some of the reasons why many people join this credit union:
- In this cooperation, you are considered as a member not just a stockholder. In bank, you may be considered as the costumer only which has a goal to make money and profit out of you like stockholders. But with this credit union, all money and profits shall pass to the members. Profits for the company are not the primary but profits for the members are. They even offer low rates and fees for the loans and other services offered.
- The company offers credit card like the banks. State Employees’ Credit Union offers Visa Credit Cards to the members with low interest rates. You cannot find other financial institutions with this kind of rate offered. You can look over the website where you can see what the rates are offered for the credit card holders. Like other, it has also its reward points where you can redeem.
- Mistaken info about limited branches and ATM machines. NCSECU is a part of a larger network, there are many ATM machines as long as the bank belong to the network you can withdraw money from them.
- Affordable rates than other financial company. For this company you can get auto loans, mortgage, personal loans, home equity and credit cards have low interest rates. If you want to make profit, your savings, money marker and savings have higher rates. It is a good place where you invest your money and return a good deal of profits.
- No fee in any ATM withdrawal. You can withdraw money from any ATM machines as long as the bank is a participating bank of the network which NCSEU is a member. You don’t have to burden the fee every time you want to withdraw money like some banks.
Sign in your account now at Ncsecu.org login page or if you still don’t have, sign up now.