Vanilla Visa Gift Card is one of the best present you could give to someone celebrating their birthday, wedding, anniversary or even on Christmas Day. It allows the receiver to buy whatever he or she wants. For those who are using the card, the information below might be important. You can also check the MyGiftCardSite Balance page.
- Vanilla Visa Gift Card should be presented for several celebrations. It is possible to offer it just like a gift for Graduation, Wedding, Birthday and Anniversary. You can purchase the card having balance from $25, $50 to $100 with their reliable retail stores such as Walgreens, CVS, Sheetz, 7 Eleven and many more. The card can be utilized in any store to buy things and it’s accepted as Visa debit card.
- Before you could use the card for store shopping, you need to activate it first. You’ll be able to ask the cash register which you purchase the card to activate it on your behalf. You may also register the card on the web at www.VanillaVisa.com.
- You will find several solutions to look at the balance of a Vanilla Visa Gift Card. It is easy to call the number 1-800-571-1376. A different way is to sign-up the card on the internet. Merely type in the card number, security code along with the expiry The account data will be exposed to you.
- If you are going to use a card for obtaining anything in the retailer, just present it like a credit card. The cashier could swipe the card in their station. If you’re going to acquire greater than the balance from the card, you should be asked for an additional form of payment.
- You will find a fee when you are able to activate your card. The charge can vary on the sum of the card you are likely to purchase.