Hotmail has many products integrated to it which all users can enjoy. It has its own customer support which aims to give the best possible solutions to users who are having issues with their account at the website. The support is called Online Solution Center. In the past, you can reach hotmail help through email. Now you can find solution immediately. How does help work?
- To begin with, it’s essential to login to your account. Once you’re login, click the “Help” key you could find within the upper-right part of the page. Opt for the “Support” at the drop-down menu you can find.
- Subsequent, you can now enter the question you’ve got in your head at the “Ask a Question” field. Such as “How can I change my password?”. You’ll encounter selection of related questions which can display on the query aided by the answers that might assist you.
- Just click on the question that you believe is very close to what you are browsing for. You can also find listing of solutions around the homepage help that are typically inquired by people.
- If you can’t have the answer you are searching for, you could make a profile at Solutions center and share on the online community relating to your difficulty. You’ll be able to your hotmail ID in the enrollment. You can examine if someone answers your question via email notifications.
- What if you’d like to obtain an answer immediately? It is possible to get to the customer service through the phone number given on the Microsoft page. You may call 1-866-672-45511-866-672-4551 from 8 a.m to 1 a.m EST from Monday to Friday. During weekend, you can call them from 8 a.m to 8 p.m.
Go to Hotmail.com sign in page and start exploring your account and get help for your problems.
Hotmail: How to Contact Customer Help?