People want a webmail service where they can use free for their personal account. They want something that has large space so they can store emails as much as they can. They also want something that has good spam filtering feature to avoid those useless emails getting in their inbox. Google mail has it all. They are now known to have the best webmail service and every user enjoys the features they offer. You can experience once you go to gmail.com sign in page. The good thing about Gmail is the user-friendly interface where any user, computer savvy or not, can easily use the webmail service. So, if you are planning to sign up for this webmail, read the steps below:
- The first step is to go to the website. Type www.gmail.com. Once you are there, locate the “Create an Account” link to be redirected on the sign up page.
- On the page, you will fill out some information on the textfield. First, you will fill out your First and Last Name. Next, your desired email address which must be unique since no two users will have the same email ID. It can be related to your name or your birthday. Then, you will create a password. The password must be secured enough so you will not be easily hacked. It can be a combination of words and numbers. Lastly, put your Birthday and select your Gender. Click here if you want more detailed steps on this number.
- There is an option where you will put either your mobile number or alternative email address, if you have one. These are optional and it’s up to you if you will provide for the data.
- Write the Capcha on the box for more security purposes of spammers. Do not forget to select your Location.
- Lastly, do not forget to read the Google Terms and Services and click I agree if you want to abide on the terms.
These are the easy steps on how to have your own Gmail email account. Just follow the steps accordingly.