Are you supporting a child of yours? My Florida County is a program that helps children in assuring that they are supported by their parents or relatives accordingly. For those who are paying this program for the child or children, here are some options on how you can send the child support payment:
- When you want to pay for the myfloridacounty.com, credit card can be used to create an account and pay. Remember that there is a 3.5% processing fee you need to pay on each transaction made.
- Creating an account is not mandatory but it is the easiest way you can pay without hassle. So if you are done with the account creation, you can check online on the payments you have made periodically. All you need is login your account using your username and password you have created. Just click the link “View Recent Payment” found on the page. In the page, there is the first five recent payments you have made. Make sure you have your SSS and uniform number because they are needed.
- You have to review and verify if the payment is made from time to time. This is to make sure that the correct amount is being paid on each transaction. There is also an option where you can track the monthly of activities on the account by accessing My Florida sign in.
How to Pay by Transfer Money or Mail?
- There is also another option to pay the child support if you don’t have a credit card. You can transfer money using Money Gram, Western Union and Amscot services. Make sure when you pay, include your name, the person’s name you support and the case number. Never forget to include the processing fee and the conditions of the service you pick. Receipt should be kept in order to track what you are paying.
- You can also send the money through this address at Florida State Disbursement Unit, P.O. Box 8500 Tallahassee, Florida 32314-8500. Do not forget to include your name, person you are supporting and the case number. Use only the service that is legit.