First Premier Bank is one of the largest banks in United States issuing Visa and MasterCard. If you are interested in lower rates, this bank is perfect. It can also be the best choice when it’s your first time to apply for a First Premier credit card account. If you have been approved by the bank, you can register the card online. In this way, you can manage it and avoid late payments. You can find in this article the steps to register your card.
What you need first before registration?
- You must use a computer with steady connection to the web.
- You should pay the web service fee just one occasion that charges $4.95 only.
How to Enroll Your Credit Card?
- Basically open up your web browser and then to visit the website at www.mypremiercreditcard.com. So next, when on the website, select the “Enroll” button which enables you to begin the sign up method.
- Enter your information requested at the website on you that includes your complete name, account number, your SSS number, the card number, the expiration date, zip code of your billing address, phone number, the three digits number at the back.
- You should also create your own desired account information. Email address contact info is important so key in for which you actively use.
- At that point, click on “Continue”. You will acquire a confirmation email comprising of details that you have successfully set up your profile.
- You could at this point login into your fresh account and control it. When you aren’t by now a first timer, you can still miss the signing up part and get your account. Basically sign in your account information.
Get your own My Premier Credit Card and register it online now at their website.