Using JCPenney Employee Kiosk is very easy. It was first used by the employees and for convenience was now offered to be used by guests. There are features in the system for park registration and reservation for JCPenney Associate Kiosk. There are also other large companies using it now such as ATT and Wal-Mart. It is starting to become popular. If you have account in this website, you can follow the steps below and login to your own JCPenney account.
Sign in Process of JCPenney Employee Kiosk
- All employee should just visit the Homepage of the website at http://www.jcpassociates.com.
- When on the Homepage, just click the “Login” tab that you can find below the site.
- There will be a prompt that will ask for the employee’s login details. If you still don’t have an account, you might want to click the registration link.
- For those who already have an account, just input your own login details and you will be presented to your own private page.
Features of JCPenney Employee Kiosk
- You can use the website easily. You can navigate the whole menus and accessing the services without hassle.
- The information employees enter is safe because it is protected by SSL or secure socket layer. The SSL is connected with the https. That is why you cannot enter any credit card information on a website without https. So in short, safety is another feature that JCPenney Employee Kiosk assured all the employee.
- It solves many problems related to technology and Human Resource. Every employee with account can link directly to any HR information the needed such as pay stubs, sick leave, benefits, schedules online and many more.
For those who have an account, visit the employees portal now so you can view your own account.