Communication in this modern time is fast and easy. People are getting used to having a fast life today. Some may still be living in the ancient time but as of the moment all is depending on the high tech gadgets such as computers and cellphones. One of the most used tools of communication is the email. Electronic mail is invented in year 1965 and was first used by people in 1966. Since then, it became popular. One of the famous free email services is the Aol .com mail. It offers unlimited storage online that allows you to use free anytime and access anywhere. If you want to have your own Aol account, read the step by step registration process.
- After opening your browser, type the URL of the website in the address bar, www.aol.com. Wait for the page to load and you will be taken on its homepage.
- Just look for the blue envelope icon that has “Mail” under it. It is found on the right side of page and just click it.
- You will be taken to Aol.com login page where you will be looking for the red huge button “Get Free AOL Mail”. Just click it so a new window will open.
- In the new window, you will be presented a registration form where you will fill out your name, address, age, birthday, location and other basic personal information. In this page also, you will fill out your desired Aol email ID and password.
- Once everything is finished, you can now submit your registration request by clicking the green button.
- Just wait until a message appears on your window saying “Access Your Mail Now!”
AOl.com sign up process is just very easy and simple if only you can follow the simple steps above slowly but surely. Enjoy your mailing account now!