Traditional way of payroll process had earned many issues on many companies. That is why the trend today is using an online payroll service like ADP iPay. The system makes the process faster and the most convenient way for Human Resource Department. All it needs is the registration of employees so they can view their payroll statements. Another info about payroll statements here for employees:
- Just go to the ADP iPay web page and look for the “Login” link in the page. It will be located at the very center part.
- Just enter the username and password you will have to the text fields provided after which select “Ok”.
- Look over your pay statements at the page once you are sign in. You can choose dates from which payroll statements you’d like to examine. Additionally you can print it or keep on viewing other statements.
- Make sure you logout your account just after studying by hitting “Log Off”.
The Different Ways to Check Your ADP Card Balance
- You could make use of a phone. Just dial the 1-877-ADP-4231 and stick to the voice prompt. The agent will advise you relating to your account amount.
- You must head over to mycard.adp.com. First of all you must be signed up on the webpage to benefit from the system. If you are by now enrolled just login together with your account information on the page. Be sure you click on “Sign In” to gain access to your account. Now you may review the account balance.
- You may also swipe your own ADP TotalPay Card by using an ATM machine. Simply swipe and key in your pin number. Click Check Balance on the screen.
Visit ADP sign in page now and start following the instructions above.