When it comes to looking for employee online resource, Macy’s Employee insite would be the best recommendation. You can easily view and manage pay check and your benefits from work. All you need is register online. If you already have your own account, you can start now creating your employee connection. It will help you search for employee connection inside the website. But it is best advice to keep your browser updated so you won’t have problem navigating around the website.
If you are already registered, you are now capable of creating your own employee insite connection. But in case you don’t have an account, you can refer to the steps below on how to create it.
- Go to the Macy’s official website in www.employeeconnection.net. You can view the schedule on the page.
- You need to login before you can access your account. Just put your 8 digit employee ID and your password. After it, just click the Sign in button.
- If you are new to the website and not yet enrolled, you can make your account by starting to click the link which says new user/forget ID. You can locate it below the field for sign in form.
- When you are on the join up page, you start by providing your Social Security System number, employee ID (consist of 8 digits), your date of birth, the 5 digit zip code of your home address and then your Mother’s maiden name.
- Once done, you can now click the button “sign in”.
- Then, you will be redirected on the next page where you will create your own password for your account.
- Lastly, wait for the confirmation which will indicate that you have successfully create your own account.
Log into Macy’s insite if you have finished registering. You can start searching for employee connection.