If you have loved ones which is currently located in Texas Department of Criminal Justice, correctional or any institution, you may want to know their release date. You can read more here in www.tdcjinmatesearch.biz. Obtaining the information is easy now so you can be there to greet them when they are out of the prison. How can you access this information? Here are the ways.
- Make sure you have the whole name and the seven TDCJ number of the prisoner you are searching. In case you don’t know the TDCJ, you can use the state identification number or SID.
- You can search the Texas Department of Criminal Justice’s website of the offender. All the current and previous inmates and parolees will be available on the online system.
- If you don’t know how to use the website, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the TDCJ number and the question of the release date of the offender. Make sure you write the name of the inmate in the subject line of the mail. If you are not sure about the TDCJ number, you can use the date of birth, country of conviction or the age.
- Calling the Texas Department of Criminal Justice is also another way to obtain the release date of the offender. This is if you want to have a quick reply than waiting for their email. Make sure you know the exact date of birth, SID, and TDCJ number of the prisoner you are inquiring.
- But if you are not sure about the TDCJ number, you can eventually pay a visit to the office and for more questions to be answered on your part.
- Aside from the release date, you can also get information such as the offense committed and the criminal history of the prisoner.
This is the fastest and easiest TDCJ Inmate Search you can use if you are looking for the information of an inmate.