To apply the Deltanet website of Delta Air Travel business, the staff should set up an account first their Passport ID. This way, they may login at the Dlnet.delta.com extranet landing page. The website permits the workers to view and be in charge of their very own employee information every time they require.
Which means that in case you want some information or acquire some news with regards to the company, it is the site you may count. For those who don’t know how to make an account, the methods below are included for your guide in the procedure for signing up.
- Go to the website at http://register.delta.com.
- You need to enter your PPR number from the user ID area supplied on the site. This can be ultimately your personnel number extra two zero by the end.
- Since you may be a new user, simply just skip in this moment the password field and move forward by clicking the “New User or Forgot Password” at the bottom of the area.
- You will probably be taken into a page where you will likely be asked for your birthdates.
- Subsequently, to the following page where you might find numerous security questions. Choose five questions you want to answer and give it in the field presented.
- Generate your own private Make sure you include a strong password which contains the eight characters. Special characters are permitted given that it could be keyed in a regular US keyboard.
- As soon as your account with this website is launched, open new internet browser now and go todlnet.delta.com.
- Basically write the password you have produced in the prior website and then click “TravelNet” at the top of the Deltanet web page.
- You may now choose the options displayed in your own TravelNet page. Questions should be the exact same to the Pass Bureau at 404-715-9038.
Register your passport ID now so you can register at extranet landing page.